Friday, July 16, 2010

My little food spitter

So Emrie has started spitting her food and it just gets the best of me sometimes. I actually have to wear an apron now while feeding her. I have discovered that she does it when she is either full or just doesn't like what I am feeding her...which is mostly her vegetables. So for the first time ever I have been telling my daughter no, trust me I know it won't be the last. We have been working on sign language since we started solids at 4 months,like more and all done, but it seems we are still a long way off from that so in the meantime I tell her no when she spits and cheer when she doesn't. Don't you wish you were a fly on my wall. Anyway here is a video of my darling daughter spitting her food...and chewing on her table. Enjoy.

Please note the food splatter already on the table and that I don't usually laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment