Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7 months & Sitting up

Emrie is 7 months today and she just started sitting up unassisted a few days ago. Sitting up has afforded her some new opportunities like riding in the front of a shopping cart.



I have tried to get some pictures of her sitting up by herself many times and in the process learned it is best to be on the ground while taking the pictures or this will happen when she is trying to look up at the camera.





here we go...



Her expression on this picture leads me to my next thought. My once photogenic daughter has started to anticipate the flash of the camera. I have one that has a little red light that goes off seconds before the flash and once she sees this she starts to squint anticipating the burst of light that is about to hit her face and we end up with pictures like this.



Arrr Matey!



No flash photography please...

Another thing that she likes (and I have no idea why because I hate it) is to be startled. Her dad will jump out from behind things and scare her, she will jump and just start laughing. She has also started anticipating this when kyle does it multiple times. When she knows it's coming she will start blinking her eyes wildly right before he does it. I love it and think it is the most precious thing ever.

Since she hasn't figured out that I can take a picture with my iphone I can still get some cute pictures from that.

1 comment:

  1. that paparazzi just doesn't stop does it emrie?? well, sweetheart, you are just too cute ... i think it will only get worse? you'll appreciate it one day! (and you'll do the same to your kids)

    ReplyDelete