Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair...or lack of it

So Emrie wasn't born with a ton of hair but what she did have was pretty dark. She is definitely going to be blonde like her daddy and the hairs on top of her head are getting lighter by the minute. But she does have a stubborn patch of hair on the back of her head that hasn't changed a lick since the days she was born. It is pretty funny so I figured I would share. Here is the beautiful little girl from the front.



And then the back.



We have many different names for this patch of hair like...tuft, mullet, business in the front party in the back, old man hair style and as her dad so lovingly called it this morning her Kentucky waterfall.

I promise baby girl one day you will have hair even if we have to buy it.

1 comment: