We also have a free standing jumper that she likes but has to have a little help from CS Lewis...I don't think he would mind.
She has also started the game that every baby pretty much goes through of I drop it and you pick it up. Endless fun for mom and dad.
Emrie is also becoming very adventurous in her crib and she often leaves us wondering how in the world she ended up in that position. Sometimes I wish our video monitor had a record feature. When she started rolling over she decided that she liked sleeping on her tummy and I guess that started getting old so she now sleeps on her side. She doesn't just sleep on her side though she sleeps on her side while holding the crib bumper like it is a stuffed animal. I wish that I could get a picture of it for you to fully appreciate it but I haven't figured out how to do that without waking her up. Again video monitors need to have a record and picture taking feature. Oh well maybe they will have figured that out by the time she is 20 and I don't think she would appreciate us using it then.
do you have an old fashioned VCR? b/c your monitor came with fancy cables to plug it into your tv. i haven't tried it yet...but you could at least take a picture of your tx sized tv. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an intellect....already in C.S. Lewis!!! Very creative Mama and Dada!
ReplyDelete