Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Fun

So now that summer is in full swing Emrie has gotten to do some fun things. She went swimming for the first time at the Belington's pool. She seemed to like it enough that I will probably be getting a summer pass to our neighborhood pool. We don't normally let Emrie watch TV which is probably why she is just completely mesmerized by it. But when we were at the Bellington's we had her on the couch and she was transfixed by it. This picture just says it all. I love her "just chillin'" position.



She got to hang out with mom and dad at whole foods and got lots of compliments on her outfit which I promise she picked out all by herself.




She also went to her first birthday party for Gain Galbreath. Here is Kyle and Emrie with their friends Micah and Harper.



Harper and Emrie having a serious conversation.



Taking a dip in the kiddie pool.



And here is Emrie as a fish.



So far it has been pretty great and we are excited about what the rest of it will bring.

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog! It makes it so much easier to keep up with you guys! Cute pictures, too! Enjoy your summer with your little sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fish picture! Perfect, what a precious face

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise if she comes over more when she's older, we won't let her watch T.V ;) Or maybe we'll be the fun "aunt and uncle" and won't tell her parents. Hehe...either way, LOVE the picture :)

    ReplyDelete