Tuesday, November 23, 2010

October...Yes I know it is almost December

Yet again this blog is long overdue but better late than never. Anyway we started off the month with a fun weekend at Barton Creek Country Club with the whole Wardlaw clan. We took some family pictures which with three little ones was a bit of a challenge. Plus we didn't have anyone to take the pictures so I ghetto rigged my camera on top of a car with a self timer. Go go gadget like. Anyway despite all of that I think they turned out pretty good.





Emrie with her cousins Hannah and Tyler.



Emrie and Hannah in their matching outfits. Notice in most pictures Emrie is making the same face with her finger in her mouth...you will notice it in other pictures as well. No amount of jumping around will get her to make any other face. Oh well.

We also made a couple of visits to the pumpkin patch. We went with Emrie's Austin friends which was pretty funny when you try and get a picture of that many little ones. Note finger in the mouth again.



This is one of the best ones I got but this is what it took to get it.



Gotta love those crazy moms.

Emrie was a fairy princess for Halloween and got a lot of attention at the pumpkin patch...and you can see why. She was pretty stinkin cute.







For Halloween we went to our friends Jimmy and Jessica's house to hand out candy to trick or treaters. Emrie got to meet Gumby (our friend Nils) and she wasn't so sure what to think of him.









I mean that face says it all!

2 comments:

  1. hi blaire..i saw your blog on fb awhile back and i just love blogs. i figured it was stalking if i didn't tell you i read it ;) congrats on an adorable family - alison (gist)

    ReplyDelete