Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Storytime with Emrie

So I know every mom thinks that their child is the smartest child in the universe but I am here to tell you that mine really is...no lie. She is also miss personality and often life of the party. She LOVES her books and will "read" all the time. Here is a video of her reading to me.



One of my favorite things is when Kyle comes home he will sit on the couch with both kids and ask Emrie about her day and she will proceed to tell him everything about it. We don't know what she is saying of course but she is really passionate about whatever it is. I love it so much that I kind of don't want her to really learn to talk...and I know that at some point I may not like what she has to say. Enjoy...

1 comment: